Where is it?
- 23.5 Latitude North and 23.5 Latitude South of the Equator, between the Tropics of Cancer (North) and the Capricorn (South).
- Known as the geographic zone of the Tropical Rain forests of the world.
- But is also the area where most of the UNREACHED and UNENGAGED tribal people groups live. An estimated 2200!
Video in English
Vídeo en Español
Vídeo em Português
Video in Tagalog
mission statistics available through our partners at etnopedia
key types of information listed below:
- estimated number of unreached people groups
- estimated number of reached people groups
- bible translation status
- missionary access